THE GREEN PALMS

10/09/2015


Dress - HERE / Bag - Maxwell Scott


I've been wanting to do a photoshooting like this for a long time - with palms in the background,and finally did! The outfit is cozy and comfy for exploration of streets in the centre of village,tho the dress is a bit transparent and wore it with a pair of shorts.It's such a big difference from the last week when I enjoyed the warm sun and now it's so cold that I must wear trench coats and boots,it's even colder for heels.I'd want to move somewhere in Spain or Portugal now,at least in these cold seasons.How about you? Do you enjoy more summer(like me) or fall?





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Gorgoeus outfit, you look lovely! <3

    I'm currently hosting a sunglasses giveaway over on my blog, would love for you to enter:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete